SERAPH WRATH Full Auto BCG
WRATH Full Auto BCG delivers 9310 tool steel for the bolt, nitriding the assembly to increase surface hardness, increase lubricity, and provide superior corrosion resistance compared to typical chrome and phosphate bolt carrier groups. All bolts are MPI tested to ensure the material is without defects.
- 9310 Steel Bolt, 8620 Steel Carrier
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Back of Lugs Chamfered for Reliability
- QPQ Nitrided Bolt & Carrier for case hardening & lubricity
- Full Auto Compatible
- Forward Assist Serrations
Firearms and lower receivers are federally regulated items. Other state and local laws and restrictions may apply for the purchase and ownership of firearms, ammunition, armor and additional accessories otherwise available in a free state.